Heavy Duty Blockout Banner
Print premium Heavy Duty Blockout Vinyl Banners online today.
Our Heavy Duty Blockout Banners are suitable for street banners and light pole banners. It is more heavy duty and stronger than our standard 13 oz. vinyl banner material.
- 18oz blockout matte vinyl
- Maximum Size (Without Pockets): 10ft x 145ft
- Maximum Size (With Pockets): 9.5ft x 145ft
- Free hem of all 4 sides
- Free grommets every 2 feet, on all 4 sides
- More optional finishing available through custom estimates
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- Double sided banner features two banners sewn together
Note that we are unable to ship double sided prints larger than 800 sqft.
What optional finishing do you offer for this material?
We offer 9 optional finishing for your needs:
Do I need special Banner finishing?
Whether you are ordering a street banner, large banner, or a long time use banner it is suggested to have the following additional finishing options selected:
In addition to the finishing options it is suggested all grommets to be used upon installation.
Do you have any installation tips?
We suggest all grommets be used during installation to prevent damages to the banner.
What are suggested pole dimensions for optional pole pocket(s)?
Please see our recommendation below:
2” pole pocket accommodates 1” diameter pole and under
3” pole pocket accommodates 1.5” diameter pole and under
4” pole pocket accommodates 2” diameter pole and under
Our graphic designers are on hand to review your artwork files free of charge. We will make sure your artwork files are setup correctly and are print ready.
Yes, Email PDF Proof
We will email you a link to review your artwork and approve it online within the next 4 hours. We will not print your file until we receive your approval. Note that this may delay your turnaround time. Once your order is in print, we will email you a notification.
Note that we do not fix typos or low resolution images
No, Print As Is
We will print your order as soon as your artwork passes our inspection review. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you.
We check for the following when we review your order:
- Correct Artwork Dimensions
- Bleed Is Setup Correctly
- Low Resolution Images
- Correct Color Mode (CMYK)
- Text or Graphics outside of the Safety Zone
- Folding Setup
- Sequential Numbering Setup
- Die-Cut and Perforation Tear Setup
- Narrow Borders at Risk of Being Cut Off
- Bindery Setup for Catalog and Booklet Orders
- Compliance with USPS Mailing Requirements