Premium Metallic Color Foil Accent Business Cards
The dazzling look of full color metallic foil-accented business cards most certainly leave behind an impression of luxury and class. This truly unforgettable card will dazzle your customers and leave behind a lasting impression.
Easily add any color foil metallic highlight to any part of your design. The range of shine is virtually unlimited, allowing for a reflective surface that shimmers and shines at every angle. Your cards will be incredibly striking and memorable.
If you're looking for an edge to your advertisements and marketing promotions, full color metallic foil cards are your best bet. You can have the card in matte with metallic foil, or add a high gloss shine to your card. These cards are printed on sturdy and thick 16pt cardstock that will last for years.
Full color metallic foil business cards are a great choice for any size businesses that want to leave a unique impression behind, from salons and spas, to upscale restaurants, to law offices.
If full color metallic foil business cards are calling for you and you need help setting it up, contact us and we'll help make your design shine.
Paper Stock 16 pt. Cardstock Slightly thicker option that offers a more premium appearance; ideal for giving away at important meetings.
Matte An elegant touch on both sides
Ideal for luxury brands or designs
High Gloss UV
Gives your brand that extra shine
Calls attention as soon as it lands on your client's hands.
What is Metallic Color Foil and how do I set it up?
With Color Foil Business Cards, you can turn a wide range of CMYK colors into multi-colored foils. Color Foil uses a special processed foil system that is applied under a 4/c process to create an array of foil colors. It's simple, affordable, and makes your prints stand out from the crowd.
For a Color Foil setup job, you must include a Color Foil mask file along with your CMYK file print file. The mask file indicates where the Color Foil will be applied. The file setup is the same as Spot UV. Use 100% K where Color Foil needs to be applied and white where the Color Foil is not applied.
As shown above, the file on the left is the normal CMYK print file. If you want the logo to be Color Foil, then your Color Foil mask file should look like the file on the right. The white indicates no Color Foil and black 100% K indicates where the Color Foil will be applied. When uploading, please remember to upload separate files.
Here are some more things to keep in mind when creating your Color Foil artwork:
- Make sure the color foil mask file and artwork ready CMYK print file are aligned. They should match exactly in size and position.
- Color Foil works best on lighter colors. The darker the CMYK color, the less vibrant the color foil effect.
- Do not use very thin or small text and artwork with Color Foil. Use San Serif fonts above 12 point for best results.
- If you have Color Foil applied to a white area, it will have a plain silver Color Foil look.
- For better quality we recommend creating color foil mask files in vector based programs such as Illustrator.
- If you would like plain silver Color Foil to print, make sure to have at least 15% K in the CMYK print file area in order to obtain the highest quality silver Color Foil effect.