Print premium Mesh Banners online today.
Mesh banners are printed on 10oz. heavy-duty banner material. they are suitable for large outdoor advertisements where wind is an issue.
- Max Size (Without Pocket): 10ft x 145ft
- Max Size (With Pocket): 9.5ft x 145ft
- Optional double sided will features two banners sewn together
- More optional finishing available
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- 10 oz. 50/50 Mesh Banner
- Free Hem: All 4 Sides
- Free Grommet: Every 2ft, All 4 Sides
Do I need special Banner finishing?
Whether you are ordering a street banner, large banner, or a long time use banner it is additional finishing options selected:
- Reinforced Corners
- In addition to the finishing options it is suggested all grommets to be used upon installation
Here at Roxprint, we have a team of designers who are dedicated to help you with all your designs. Before we are able to help you, we have a couple of questions. These will help us better help you.
If you have marked that you would like our design services in the options above, we will send out a questionnaire form within 24hrs. Below is a sample of questions you will receive in the email:
- Product Type:
- Style: (bold, bright, contemporary, decorative, elegant, family-friendly, minimal, old-fashioned, other, seasonal, urban)
- Fonts: (bold, thin, san-serif, serif, script, other)
- References & Images: (upload file)
If you have any other comments or concerns please feel free to contact us at Contact Us
Our graphic designers are on hand to review your artwork files free of charge. We will make sure your artwork files are setup correctly and are print ready.
Yes, Email PDF Proof
We will email you a link to review your artwork and approve it online within the next 4 hours. We will not print your file until we receive your approval. Note that this may delay your turnaround time. Once your order is in print, we will email you a notification.
Note that we do not fix typos or low resolution images
No, Print As Is
We will print your order as soon as your artwork passes our inspection review. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you.
We check for the following when we review your order:
- Correct Artwork Dimensions
- Bleed Is Setup Correctly
- Low Resolution Images
- Correct Color Mode (CMYK)
- Text or Graphics outside of the Safety Zone
- Folding Setup
- Sequential Numbering Setup
- Die-Cut and Perforation Tear Setup
- Narrow Borders at Risk of Being Cut Off
- Bindery Setup for Catalog and Booklet Orders
- Compliance with USPS Mailing Requirements