At Roxprint, we strive to provide our Customers with the best possible printing experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, please contact our customer service department. Our representative will document your complaint and create a ticket for your reference.
- 100% Refund or reprint on any defective print orders
- 100% Free expedited reprint on any orders lost in transit
All policies are subject to change without prior notification. Defective product refunds and reprints shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer or $1,000.00 (whichever is less). Determination of defect is at the sole discretion of Roxprint. In most cases, Customers will be requested to submit digital photos documenting the product defect and/or ship the defective products back to customer service. Free expedited reprint on any orders lost in transit is limited to orders less than or equal to $250. Turnaround and shipping for reprint orders will vary depending upon available production capacity and manager's discretion. Refunds issued for late turnaround will be limited to no more than $200 and calculated as 20% of print total (excluding tax, shipping, handing, and design services) for every business day (excluding weekends and holidays) that the order was late.
If any errors or defects are found in the ordered product, you must notify us within 5 business days from when you received the product. Any new charges related to expediting your order, either rushing the printing or shipping, are non-refundable. Please call us and a representative will assist you. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Roxprint due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- The product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Roxprint does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI for small format prints and 150 DPI for large format prints at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Roxprint does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer's responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.